BATracer UK Dirt A1GP Winter Series

Guest Trash

Hi All,

I have set up an A1GP season for our BATracer buddies to take up some time over the winter since we finished the 1986 F1 season. If anyone is interested in joining up then BATracer is a completely free online racing manager game, no downloading and not much time needed for decision making either. Go to www.batracer.com for more info and to register. We need a minimum of 16 entrants for this season to kick off so let peeps know and get signed up. It's A1GP so no team mates to help, let's see if Dan and Nick can be knocked off the top spots!!

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&10122

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "10122" into the box. The game password is "ukdirt". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

Cheers

Trash

Can we enter two cars ??

I don't think so Mav, you would need two accounts to do that I think.

Would be quite amusing though......"Broderick clashes with Broderick. Broderick is out of the race. Broderick is out of the race" :rofl:

Great response so far, up to 14 entries already, keep em coming, there is room for 30.

Had to chuckle when I checked the news page to see that Cambodia have entered a car with Prydie at the wheel :rofl:

We now have 17 entries so the season will start tomorrow morning. Any latecomers are welcome, will be kicking off around 10am so you have until then if you want to join us.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..