Find you House, Local track

Simon31

i said the other week that 397 boo sandall lives near me. heres how near. also note near my house the red van is my towing vehicle and 2 bangers on the drive. :thumbup:

[attachmentid=12531]

Can be that far out of date as it has My stockrod and trailer @ My mums which was 2004 and was there for about a year. then I changed to Autograss and couldn't store it there.

[attachmentid=12532]

post-56-1167780731.jpg

Found summit similar myself some time back,much of the same as the others but you can "move" around the place as such on this one by clicking the mouse and holding it down and move it over the map .

Also seems a bit out of date but in some places you can see where they,ve updated some parts of the country as some fields etc have crops in one part and nowt in the other,(found this out as I was scrolling around the Skegness are tryin to find the track) :scared15:

Went "Stock car hunting" one night trying to see if I could find anything lying around in folks yards that I knew of but for some reason couldnt see anything of note but for the buses in the Burgoynes yard!!!

Dunno If I can link the site I mentioned but hopefully its HERE

:2:

Andymek.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..