Toca 3

Nick M48

I was asked by codemasters to judge the best design for the packaging for Toca 3 (as was everybody else who downloaded the Toca 2 demo from them I guess). Anyway I noticed on one of the designs that they have a picture of F1 stock cars, Does this mean you will get to race them in Toca 3 or did they just think they would look good on the packaging, anyone know?

Any chance of posting this design up?? I was emailing codies with regards to having stock cars in the future installments before the release of ultimate racing simulator.

cheers

sparky

ps. the front covers always have the cars that are included in the game to my knowledge. it is just to find the best look containing whats in there.

The formula ones are going round the wrong way lol!!!!!!! loos very good tho.

cheers

sparky

974[/snapback]

Stick it in PSP and mirror it then they are not biggrin.giftongue.gif

Cheers MoR

I used to pelter codies with emails to get them to look at putting stock cars in race driver. Maybe that has worked. I have emailed codemasters to ask for any more certain information. Not sure if they will release anything to joe public at this moment in time though.

cheers

sparky

I just noticed something that might make the whole cover as just for aesthetic purposes. It has an image of ralf schumacher on the front. Now I now for a fact that codemasters do not have the rights to formula one so the images may just be stuck on there to make it look good.

cheers

sparky

I used to pelter codies with emails to get them to look at putting stock cars in race driver. Maybe that has worked.

1150[/snapback]

If you said it Sparky, it must have worked! biggrin.gif

Cheers MoR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..