spread sheet

Tricky88

Has anyone got a spread sheet that will keep a running total of points for a season and update after each meeting so the table is in points order ?

yep i'll mail it across this afternoon m8 :)

Can u email it over to me as well please mate :thumbup:

Has anyone got a spread sheet that will keep a running total of points for a season and update after each meeting so the table is in points order ?

yep i'll mail it across this afternoon m8 :)

Can u email it over to me as well please mate :thumbup:

np :)

this was the spreadsheet i used for the season points calculations for the UK Dirt rods. To use the spreadsheet, the driver number goes in the first column, then the total score for each meeting is added into the relevant cell (add your own fixtures in for the ones at the top as appropriate of course) and the 'national points sort' button will calculate the total points for all entered drivers, put em in order and list averages and best scores (well, people were interested :)). The total series points are calculated in column B so don't fiddle with that or it'll kill the spreadsheet (its always worth having the original stashed and resave it for your own use just in case)

When you open the spreadsheet for use, you need to enable macros for the buttons to work. I've left all the old data in so you can see ow the sheet works....people were added through the season as you can see from when the points were scored etc, so there's no need for the entrants list to be in any order (the stuff thats in order was the registered driver list for the start of the season IIRC). If you need more fixtures than there are slots for there, you'll need to modify the macro to suit (good luck hehe....). The other buttons were for specific points (world quallys etc) so if you want to add something like that, feel free to go through the macro's etc and have a try. If you get stuck, pm me letting me know what you're trying to do (and what it isnt doing lol) and i'll try and help as best i can.

thnx all, hope they work for you.............Wrighty

Rods_stats_done.zip

Edited by wrighty496

Same problem for me Aussie, now I'm on F2 Admin.

I managed to buy a copy of Excel through work at a bit lower than the usual Microsoft rip off.

Thanks to Wrighty for putting all the clever stuff in the macros - I think it is worth getting a copy if you are RMing or maintaining points.

:2:

I have Microsoft Office Pro 2003 I think it has Excel :shrug:

I could let you ''borrow'' the CD and codes :rofl:

Note : this is not a copy of Microsoft products, just on a ''borrow'' basis.

PM me if your interested or anyone else.

I'll double check tonight to make sure it has Excel, Im sure it has....

I am real lucky when it comes to the microsoft software..I have the full office 2000 package in its deluxe edition with all the extras (this includes stuff ) not in later editions or budget ones and stuff that wasnt at all included in the xp 2003 editions of office. I have that as well ..and excell is included in that. Does come in useful for the college course my partner is doing and some further education that I am doing.. For doing points charts, once set up, an awful lot of time is saved.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..