Congrats+help maybe?

Guest jakey

Hi all ,not sure if this is the right forum to post in but just want to say congratulations and thanks to ALL involved in these brilliant mods.To be truthful ,having followed short circuit racing on and off for many years I did download and play these games maybe 18 months or so ago.I uninstalled pretty soon after having found the expert mode impossible and the normal mode too wooden and boring!!!.I went off and played GTL and Rfactor and it was only recently having seen and hoping for a Rfactor mod(on their forum) I Google searched and came back here.Well all I can say Guys is brilliant.Never had so much fun now I can drive....,..WELL not really up to league standard I think ,!!!!but I guess I may be the crowds favourite.You know ....too deep and too sideways.Anyway first Question.Are there any novice races or noviceLeagues.I would hate to race and stuff up someones season by being"wide and sideways" and second Question is there anywhere I can download drivers text"s so I can practise offline?.(Ihave worked out how they work but there is no way of seeing which tex =which type of car.)My only wish with this game is the chance to alter camera angles....etc.

Cheers all ....Brilliant game

Andy

Sorry for delay but had no electric, or garden fence...etc .Looking for SCC driver txts and banger 2 ltrs and f1200.pre68 .Have searched and downloaded all relevent files.Did have 2 ltrs but got them lost/overwritten.Had a few probs with F2s too.Could not all the skin packs be released with these txts for offline use?.Its the only way that new and enthuisiastic guys can have a realistic practise offline.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..