XBOX 360

jay427

yep i've got one aswell my gamertag is cap27 had some great battles with tombo and others online playing call of duty 3, i've got loads of games,pgr 3.gears of war, testdrive unlimited,rainbow 6 vegas,saints row,championship snooker and more, looking forward to crackdown end of feb demo is gr8 and loads more new releases in march,not playing many other games as i cant' keep away from cod 3 online its superb imo some new maps were released lastweek i got them aswell but not tried them yet

anyone no how to do a ps2 game online?

ps2 = pure trash!

But anyway I will tell ya how to get it online even if its online service is terribly poor.

This first method applies if you have a normal ps2. If you have a normal ps2 then you need to buy a broadband adaptor that are getting more expensive and rarer all the time (bout 50 quid+ atm) and with that you get the CD to install it all. All you need then is an Ethernet cable to connect to ya modem, router etc.

The second method is if you have a ps2 slim. The ps2 slim has a built in broadband modem so all you need there is just a Ethernet cable (I think the installation CD would come with the console?).

There is also another way to do it through USB, a guy I knew at college told me he does it that way. I don't know how to connect this way but I'm sure you could proly find out easily enough on Google.

would be good for a race on pgr with uk dirters would be fun maybe this weekend be touch add me then we can sort it out and maybe a call of duty tour after :thumbup:

That sounds a good idea like saturday night or something sorting mine out today so i will put my game card name up later, then we will have to try and sort something out.

:2:

I would do that but my PGR3 is busted, keeps crashing :thumbs_down: The game was too rushed and not had all its bugs and glitches ironed out properly.

Anyway I prefer PGR2 allot more, but its not back-wards compatible funnily enough :blink:

Edited by Vixtro

I would do that but my PGR3 is busted, keeps crashing :thumbs_down: The game was too rushed and not had all its bugs and glitches ironed out properly.

Anyway I prefer PGR2 allot more, but its not back-wards compatible funnily enough :blink:

Thats a pity yours keep crashing.

My gametag is teampants so if anyone wants to add then please do and i will be online sat night so if anyone wants to meet up let me no on here.

Games i have are

pgr

call of duty 3

top spin

boxing

need for speed

:2:

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..