Mobile real tones

Tricky88

Does anyone know of a decent site for downloading real tones without a subscription just a one off payment ..... also they have to be original artists not like some sites :thumbup: where you have a bloke with a keyboard and you pay 3.50 for this lol im so fed up of the ones ive got :blink:

What phone do you have?

If you can put mp3's on your phone then just connect your phone to your PC then drag 'n' drop them onto your phone then select them as your ring tone.

Do you have bluetooth? if so you can then send and recive files (including ring tones) to and from your mates phones free of charge, but you have to be standing next to each other to do it.

Worth a try :thumbup:

What phone do you have?

If you can put mp3's on your phone then just connect your phone to your PC then drag 'n' drop them onto your phone then select them as your ring tone.

Do you have bluetooth? if so you can then send and recive files (including ring tones) to and from your mates phones free of charge, but you have to be standing next to each other to do it.

nokia n73

yes m8 got all the stock car tunes on there from p.c and got some via bluetooth trouble is alot of my mates are gettin on abit and i hate val donaghan and max byegraves lol

What phone do you have?

nokia n73

yes m8 got all the stock car tunes on there from p.c and got some via bluetooth trouble is alot of my mates are gettin on abit and i hate val donaghan and max byegraves lol

I'v got a few racing tunes on mp3 format, if your after a few i can help you out :thumbup:

If you want to put mp3 music files onto your phone what format do they have to be in ? and is there a way of reducing the size of them. I can transfer midis but wont allow mp3s.

Cheers for any help :thumbup:

Edited by martwisely

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..