RWP LIVE

walker

welcome to the site of RWP LIVE :042:

take a look and see what u think of the site. Mainly this site will have pics from cowdenbeath and knockhill and odd meetings down south.

And even pics from online racing so if u want pics of ur online racer on the site leave a request on this page !

RWP LIVE

One thing i cant get over is, why have you copied the base name of BWP Live.

Nice little site though.

no havent intended in copying BWP LIVE . am considering changing name to RWP instead. as other sites have live at the end like pbp live etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Well am thinking of changing the website address and need you the visitors and veiwers to come up with a new website name as rwplive dont suit my site I think and cant think of any name to suit the site.

Please help as this is a nightmare thinking of a name and O yeah maybe thinking of changing from piczo not sure yet . Any ideas welcome . :2:

Well am thinking of changing the website address and need you the visitors and veiwers to come up with a new website name as rwplive dont suit my site I think and cant think of any name to suit the site.

Please help as this is a nightmare thinking of a name and O yeah maybe thinking of changing from piczo not sure yet . Any ideas welcome . :2:

Get some cheap web hosting the free websites come complete with pop ups, well unless of course you have a pop up blocker.

well I was thinking of getting cheap web hosting but dont want the hassle of having to do all the html stuff etc. Bravenet has caught my eye but no sure on host yet :shrug:

web address has been changed to www.walkerstox.piczo.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..