Windows

watto

I have only heard bad reports about it over the past few days. A couple of people that I know brought the upgrade disk but according to them you can't upgrade from within windows as it wont work so you have to do a full install then your cd key doesn't work because it doesn't know its an upgrade.

Think I will give it a miss.

we have got 3 computers that qualify for the free vista upgrade package. Not sure wether to take them up on the offer yet...certainly dont plan on using it until all the major bugs are sorted ..like in a years time at least.. no fun being a guinea pig.

• 3 weeks later...

we have got 3 computers that qualify for the free vista upgrade package. Not sure wether to take them up on the offer yet...certainly dont plan on using it until all the major bugs are sorted ..like in a years time at least.. no fun being a guinea pig.

i could get you the windows vista upgrade but i cant post it up as it could be classed as a warez or whatever pm me for details or add me on msn murphy_laad@hotmail.co.uk nothing wrong with it as well

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..