Help, think a hard-drive buggered up my comp!!

n1tr089

Okay my computers broken atm and i dnt know why, It was all running fine, then i shut it down for my dad to put in another hard-drive (he knows wot he's doin so he hasn't done it wrong) And then i turned my comp back on and was all ok...i opened 'my computer' then i opened my C-drive, i was about to click on the 'Programme Files' folder to open it and my computer crashed! cudnt do ctrl-alt-del as my comp crashed COMPLETELY!! i turned it off by the power button, left it for a few seconds and turned it bac on. the computer sounded like it started up but my monitor was still on stand-by, i switched the monitor off, and on and it still stayed on stand-by??? my dad then turned my comp off and removed the hard-drive and turned my comp back on. it seemed fine but just before it loaded up windows xp it beeped and the screen went black with a rectangular blue box in the center asking for a password?? ive checked and it isnt my windows log-in password and it a 7 digit password!!

it might have bored you reading this but has anyone got any idea wotsoever to what has gone wrong or a way to sort it out??

Many Thanks, And Thanks For Taking The Time To Read This,

HITMAN #13

Edited by kevinmcqueen

sorry bout dat, i was reli peed off earlier wen i wrote that. i thought if i didnt spell it correctly it wud b ok. wont happen again. but my comp is reli messed tho lol!!!

If you do get it working again, try using a spellchecker so that we can understand what you are trying to say :banghead2:

• 2 months later...

huh???? i miss-spelled it purposely coz i thought it wud be ok to say F***** if i miss-spelled it,...but obviosly not lol

Do you think that was the only word you mis-spelt? :unsure:

there is no need to get lippy mate, all i wanted was some help. in future, if u cant say anything nice...keep your nose out!!!

Edited by n1tr089

there is no need to get lippy mate, all i wanted was some help. in future, if u cant say anything nice...keep your nose out!!!

got it working again then? :rofl:

:rofl: yeah, got it sorted ages ago, post is delayed because i haven't been on here for a while :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..