Help Please

Guest Mutley

I am new to this forum so I would be grateful if someone could help me out. I am unable to download anything (skins etc) from the site. I have read the thread in the announcements section but I don't seem to have a file manager option to click on.

Sorry if I am being a bit thick. :unsure:

Mutley

I am new to this forum so I would be grateful if someone could help me out. I am unable to download anything (skins etc) from the site. I have read the thread in the announcements section but I don't seem to have a file manager option to click on.

Sorry if I am being a bit thick. :unsure:

Mutley

i just had a quick look and there's no 'file manager' as such i don't think? If you go to UK Dirt, do you get the slide-out menu on the left-hand side? if so, click downloads then pick any formula.....if you select a file to download you get a pop-up window to continue to the download you've chosen, so check you aren't blocking the popup with your browser m8.....

let us know if you get it sorted plz :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..