Wintry Spells..

martwisely

it has certainly been wintry in the forest of dean recently. i went to the wyedean rally today and it was freezing :surprise: we made a massive snow-woman, who's breasts were so big, she was top heavy and collapsed before i got the chance to take a piccy! :191:

loadsa snow. very very cold. loadsa abandoned cars on the way from people who gave up last night. we did plenty of wheel-spinning which was fun.

post-1155-1171132294_thumb.jpg

post-1155-1171132383_thumb.jpg

post-1155-1171132471_thumb.jpg

post-1155-1171132557_thumb.jpg

it has certainly been wintry in the forest of dean recently. i went to the wyedean rally today and it was freezing :surprise: we made a massive snow-woman, who's breasts were so big, she was top heavy and collapsed before i got the chance to take a piccy! :191:

loadsa snow. very very cold. loadsa abandoned cars on the way from people who gave up last night. we did plenty of wheel-spinning which was fun.

looked fun :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..