Paintshop Problem

Badura_Racing258

I'm have a few problems with paintshop pro 7. I was working towards doing a new car, and was almost on the way to finishing it, when the signs started to play up. It's not that biga deal, but it looks wrong.

I've attached the photos, and the numbers im trying to do...came out good first, but when i do more signs, the edge is not as 'smooth' as i had them before, and doesn't make them look good.

Is there a setting, or something that needs to be changed? I'm stumped as to what i can do to get it back to the original high quality.[attachmentid=13375][attachmentid=13376]

post-124-1171031901.jpg

post-124-1171031914.jpg

Dunno if this is any use to you, but when I had this problem with text a few years ago, it was because the anti-alias box wasn't ticked.

Yep, lee is right, this one on the text window.........

[attachmentid=13378]

Tis easily done really, there's a shortcut for it on the keyboard which is easy enough to bash by accident, i do it all the time lol!

post-9-1171034756.jpg

Mor,

Spot on mate. That was it. Probably kebab meat or a chip rolling into the keyboard :thumbup: Thanks for your help, now i can finish off my skin and get it sent in....AUbs probably wondering why i aint sent it to him for some extra signs :5:

Thanks again,

Hack

Mor,

Spot on mate. That was it.

NP, but don't forget Lee, he mentioned it first!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..