FleetRv1

TADS

hi all here is v1 hope u all like it

www.dashboard.filefront.com/TADS421/

if u cant download off there pm me and i will send it you

TADS

PS SOZ IT WONT LET ME MAKE THAT A LINK

the link dont work! whats the actual link to it?

Excellent work m8 :appl: that is really good ..... its good to see someone asking questions on here and really listening to the advice there given and then going on to produce something as good as this .

Can i put a link on the stockrod forum and use it in the league please m8

Really great track bud, loads of work has gone into that, well done.

Dioes the real fleet have a sticky centre bit then? Never noticed that :rolleyes:

Yes infield of quick sand ;)

But i understand what you mean bout people infielding great work though tads :appl::thumbs_up:

thanks for the replys makes it worth the work wen u read wot you all have put :thumbup: and yes aussie no probs there m8 im just glad ppl like it and i hope i get it finished soon wiv more detail on there!!

THANKS again

TADS

Edited by TADS

For your first track that is really good, well done :appl:

Things can only get better from here as you will have learnt so much doing this one, as you probably now know, making tracks is as much about making textures as it is about 3d modelling, a bit more time spent on the textures would see quite a big improvement in the visual impression. As always, if you need any help or pointers just ask.

:appl:

i have seen there is a prob with it online it dont give u a prelap for sum reason dont know wot i have dun to do this and also the start/finish line is on wrong side of track lol but that i can change and rember for nxt time

i have seen there is a prob with it online it dont give u a prelap for sum reason dont know wot i have dun to do this and also the start/finish line is on wrong side of track lol but that i can change and rember for nxt time

Ive noticed that when you select reverse, the gear indicator still says your in 1st, but thats a small error.

Im not knocking what youve done in any way TADS, its great.

I couldnt even get as far as modeling one of the inner track tyres, let alone a whole track, and this is just your first attempt. :rofl:

Excellent work, keep it up mate! :2:

just had a play with no setup and its superb, only thing i noticed was when you do laps on oppo it registers your laptime aswell. not sure if it does this normally. also reverse indicator works fine so must be a bad install on mcrews comp? well done mate will be an epic edition when its completly finished off. :2:

Hello,

Do you find that if you just do a test through your garage it all works fine... then if you go for a race (offline) the race just starts with no rolling lap or green light etc it also seems as tho the car is really dragging the ground and the clutch doesnt work, also when you hit reverse the car just revvs really high and thats it.

Is this just me?

Not a moan just a querie.

Thanks Steve

• 4 weeks later...

ok yes aussie the updated one will be finished today was gonna put a flag man on it but cant seam to find it anywhere or i am not looking hard enuff lol but need to have it out today so pepole can test it b4 the meeting on it on thursday so i will post up new track sumtime today!!

THNAKS

TADS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..