Putting all online racing websites on my website

jay427

Hello all i have now got a games page on my website and would like to no if anyone would like there website about online oval racing added.

Im trying to get people to no about online oval racing.

If you would like to add yours please add the site on here and permission to use the banner of your site so i can use that as a link.

If ok i will put this forum on there and also the main uk dirt site so people can read up how to do get started.

If anyone would also be so kind as two have pictures of the cars or screen shots of the racing even some videos of some racing (if people can tell me how to get them on my site) please could i have them aswell, i would like to show every formula we race and pictures and links to go with them.

If i can get this on the site then maybe people will stop asking me all about it and they will come join in!!! :2:

Thanks in advance jay

Hello all i have now got a games page on my website and would like to no if anyone would like there website about online oval racing added.

If you would like to add yours please add the site on here and permission to use the banner of your site so i can use that as a link.

If ok i will put this forum on there and also the main uk dirt site so people can read up how to do get started.

If anyone would also be so kind as two have pictures of the cars or screen shots of the racing even some videos of some racing (if people can tell me how to get them on my site) please could i have them aswell, i would like to show every formula we race and pictures and links to go with them.

If i can get this on the site then maybe people will stop asking me all about it and they will come join in!!! :2:

Thanks in advance jay

Please feel free to add www.bangerworldseries.co.nr as a link as far as pics are concerned I'll need to ask Munster if its ok to use some from that site :thumbup:

:2:

Ok mate thanks for that i will put it up

Thanks in advance jay

Please feel free to add www.bangerworldseries.co.nr as a link as far as pics are concerned I'll need to ask Munster if its ok to use some from that site :thumbup:

It is now on the site mate please check www.teampantsracingonline.co.uk

Also can any off the model makers please let a render of each of the formulas go on the site as i dont want to put them on there with out permission first.

Thanks jay

Thanks for the support everyone good to see you all want to spread the word about online racing (not)

feel free to add my site with pics from cowdenbeath and knockhill and the odd meeting else where

www.walkerstox.piczo.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..