skin request mk1 granada coupe

braderz516

could any one make me a mk1 granada coupe skin and put it in a skinpack i now this sounds stupid but in the robin skinpack which is attached (to this message) to see what damge i can do to them piggys!!

the car drivers txt should be

table Driver

number 516

name braderz

chassis granIc

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

wheel_basename mk2black

end

(i want a proper signwriting font) the car should be all red and say braderz on in signwrithing and 516. to download the three wheelers skinpack click on this link and go on downloads it will be under the patches3 wheeler link

post-1472-1171918894.jpg

i've done a skin hope you're happy with it

i think you meant the BWS 3 wheeler chaos, not tnb :shrug:

i've included the tex file in the zip, and the full drivers txt for the BWS 3 wheeler skinpack, including the new granIs. i haven't uploaded the whole skinpack because its a waste of forum webspace. :5:

just put the tex file in the skinpack folder and replace the drivers txt file with the new one in the zip.

i know the skin is a bit pixelated, but its the limitation of the 512x512 tga file.

i haven't tested it in the game, so tell me if it works!

cheers

pazza

Braderz.zip

post-1155-1171963581.jpg

i've done a skin hope you're happy with it

i think you meant the BWS 3 wheeler chaos, not tnb :shrug:

i've included the tex file in the zip, and the full drivers txt for the BWS 3 wheeler skinpack, including the new granIs. i haven't uploaded the whole skinpack because its a waste of forum webspace. :5:

just put the tex file in the skinpack folder and replace the drivers txt file with the new one in the zip.

i know the skin is a bit pixelated, but its the limitation of the 512x512 tga file.

i haven't tested it in the game, so tell me if it works!

cheers

pazza

u really have done a great job of that but i cant get it on the game :thumbup:

what problem are you having? :unsure:

did you replace the drivers txt in the 3 wheeler skinpack with the one in the zip file?

it should come up as 'braderz'

;)

did you refresh the skinpack in the banger car manager?

you have to click on a different skinpack, click swap, then click on the 3 wheeler skinpack and swap back

thats all i can think of :unsure:

Edited by pazza

did you refresh the skinpack in the banger car manager?

you have to click on a different skinpack, click swap, then click on the 3 wheeler skinpack and swap back

thats all i can think of :unsure:

yeh it works now

:thumbs_up:

here are the other skins

put the tex files and the drivers txt in a new folder in ukdirtbangers for a new skinpack

tell me if they don't work!

post-1155-1172163712_thumb.jpg

Edited by pazza

sorry forgot to add the zip file!

Braderz.zip

should be!

just put the tex files and drivers txt in a folder in the ukdirtbanger folder

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..