Really Annoying Pop-ups

Crazy Craig

Hiya guys,

I keep getting these pop-ups popping up, as shown in the pictures. in fact, another just popped up as I finished that sentence. They only come when Im connected to the Internet. So when I first switch on my PC, they dont come. When I click on Freedom Broadband to connect, they will come up whenever they feel like. They give in total of about 5 different websites to visit, and I have never gone onto any of them 'just in case'.

They also stay in front of whatever Im doing, aswell. For example, if one popped up and then I opened a program such as Microsoft Word, the popup would be in front of Word, making it impossible to see what I was typing. To get rid of them I have to click the X in the top right corner.

Does anyone know where they are coming from, and how I can stop them from coming up?

Cheers,

CC

post-593-1171920399.jpg

post-593-1171920406.jpg

Edited by Crazy Craig

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..