Metro Invalid???

panel_wacka462

It will be released tomorrow Panal wacka, along with another Metro Varient! ;)

will it be relised on this page or tnbangers.co.uk?

It can be found here :thumbup:

Theres me thinking its a one-off as in allcomers fbf said "one last ride in the spaz-wagon" which seems like it is a one off. Also if he did bring it out the metro meetings would be full of limo's and invilad carraiges.....just my perspective on things

Theres me thinking its a one-off as in allcomers fbf said "one last ride in the spaz-wagon" which seems like it is a one off. Also if he did bring it out the metro meetings would be full of limo's and invilad carraiges.....just my perspective on things

True,But you just need a rule or something,for eg in TNB scott can say,metro meeting coming up only 2 or 3 invalid carridges and 2 or 3 metro limos allowed,first people to book in via the thread stating they want to use one,gets to,everyone else,too bad,you have to use the saloon, :shrug: will still add variety then :)

Edited by nocturnalpulse

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..