RL F2 441

Radz335

here is the other side of the car

RL

[attachmentid=14006]

Game car

[attachmentid=14007]

as it looks it has ablue roof, the reason for this is bacause i got a pic of the big panel of airo-foil and it came out blue so did the rest the same colour,

also does anyone know what font the 441 is, if so please can they post it or PM me it please

post-147-1172850969.jpg

post-147-1172850989.jpg

here is the other side of the car

RL

[attachmentid=14006]

Game car

[attachmentid=14007]

as it looks it has ablue roof, the reason for this is bacause i got a pic of the big panel of airo-foil and it came out blue so did the rest the same colour,

also does anyone know what font the 441 is, if so please can they post it or PM me it please

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Just copy round the numbers from the big panel and resize them yourself, aint hard. The one part you had to do without copying and pasting the whole panel across and it is wrong lol. You can recolour the bit you copied across you know, makes the roof look white rather than blue. All little things that make rl skins look like their full size counterparts.

cheers

sparky

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..