Skin request

braderz516

Hi could any1 do me a few skins plz.

can the car be red with the chequered flag thing on the 754 dave nicholls car.on any type of car

a stinkbridge car with all the decals which are circled and finally a sparky skin witch there are two photos of

post-1472-1173282608.jpg

post-1472-1173282647.jpg

post-1472-1173282680.jpg

post-1472-1173282717.jpg

I had started the Sparky skin as you requested on MSN, but completely forgot, apologies for that.

My attempt was dire to be honest, if someone else wants to have a go then feel free.

I could do the red one with the chequered flag if you want, what chassis do you want it on?

cud i av the union jack on the roof the number 516 in a NICE signwriting font on the back wing and it 2 say braderz on the side in a signwriting font and can the car be red+ put dan kyln signs on it

post-1472-1173899342.jpg

Edited by braderz516

cud i av the union jack on the roof the number 516 in a NICE signwriting font on the back wing and it 2 say braderz on the side in a signwriting font and can the car be red+ put dan kyln signs on it

Will be done soon :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..