F2 skin request

Riggers

Hi, could anybody do me a couple of F2 skins please, tried myself but ain't got a clue what i'm doing to be honest. :shrug:

Could I have a Blue with orange chassis, white roof, number 76, name Richard Brook and Riggers on somewhere, also a st georges flag on back and if possible a white rose on bonnet.

The other for the young un to play off line, Colours Red, Blue and yellow with gold roof, number 110 name Andrew Bentley.

Hi, could anybody do me a couple of F2 skins please, tried myself but ain't got a clue what i'm doing to be honest. :shrug:

Could I have a Blue with orange chassis, white roof, number 76, name Richard Brook and Riggers on somewhere, also a st georges flag on back and if possible a white rose on bonnet.

The other for the young un to play off line, Colours Red, Blue and yellow with gold roof, number 110 name Andrew Bentley.

:rofl: hello m8 think you,ll find most skin painters will only paint 1 as they take a bit of time but im sure some of the younger ones may do it for you,marty 379 is usually quite a keen skin painter. i do them myself but ive done 6-8 in the past month so having a break.

cheers tosh :thumbs_up:

I'll paint you both skins over the weekend (I hope) ! - Unless someone has started them already but not said.

What chassis do you require them on ??

Let me know as soon as possible so that I can get on with them.

Cheers

Mav.

I'll paint you both skins over the weekend (I hope) ! - Unless someone has started them already but not said.

Cheers

Mav.

Cheers Mav that would be great. Can I have them on a randall chassis please.

Thanks for your help :thumbup:

Cheers

Riggers

:rofl: hello m8 think you,ll find most skin painters will only paint 1 as they take a bit of time but im sure some of the younger ones may do it for you,marty 379 is usually quite a keen skin painter. i do them myself but ive done 6-8 in the past month so having a break.

No probs tosh, thanks anyway

Cheers

Riggers

Cheers

Riggers

lol well i would of offered to paint them but i'm to busy with going to cowdie, painting dan's shale f1 and doing nothing lol :blink:

Cheers

Mav.

Cheers Mav that would be great. Can I have them on a randall chassis please.

Thanks for your help :thumbup:

Cheers

Riggers

I assume you mean the Randall06 chassis rather than the old Randall chassis ??? :shrug:

Cheers

Riggers

lol well i would of offered to paint them but i'm to busy with going to cowdie, painting dan's shale f1 and doing nothing lol :blink:

Yes please Mav, sorry missed off the 06 bit :banghead2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..