Stocks Bangers and Crash

Vixtro

Yesterday about 3:PM (been at home all week ill) I switched to the Men and Motors channel to see a show called "Stocks Bangers and Crash". Each episode was about half an hour long and they were playing back to back until 5 or 6. Is this new cause I watch Men and Motors here and there but have never seen this on there before.

Its quite good, Well they do miss allot of action and the commentators are a bit boring but its still better than Bangers and Smash that was on Live TV. I only watched the first 2 episodes and they showed:

Unlimited (Teams)

Banger rods

Saloon Stock Cars

Van Bangers

3 wheeler bangers (Robin Reliant's)

All the bangers were at Sheffield besides most of the Stock Cars and I think the Van Bangers which were at Kings Lynn.

Yeah I watched this as well yesterday . awsome action . I watched from start to finish as well and thought it was brilliant to watch. dunno if its a new program thats took over from bangers and smash . but if it it is . then it gets the thumbs up from me :appl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..