Old video..

Anger

Top stuff indeed and well worth downloading this and saving it to watch over and over. Mainly focusses on hot rods but has saloon stock cars and bangers too. Lots of familiar faces and some tracks how they appeared back in 1982...with Bill Morris the old hedno promoter also getting in shot. What looks like hednesfords old economy car formula also can also be glimpsed lining up for a figure 8 race (no deliberate contact) . For the banger anoraks theres some nice stuff near the end with a certain Roger Wilkinson shown stripping a wolzy. Banger racing looks like yarmo to me...with plenty of cars of varying types in use. To all the younger element take a look and see how it used to be. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up

Great you like it

I placed it on the web. I watched it more than a hundred times and every time i spot some new funny things. I think this video is a big part of history in german TV coveraging Autospeedway as there was not that much and this duko was done by the second german tv... so one of the biggest tv stations at that time for sure.

Yes it is big with 180mb but worth every byte for sure so hope for lots of comments and even it´s in german you can mostly hear the english original commentary.

Does anywone has any other old video's? ( bangers , saloon )

one my grandad filmed is here

:king:

:thumbup:

Just finished watching it. Superb stuff from the big 3, Lee, Collard and Polley to Wilko carefully converting a road car into a banger.

Some nice slow motion shots.

There looked like some very early Arena shots too.

:2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..