new wheels...

calum

i made an installer and tried it on my computer a couple of times and it worked ;) i still recomend making a back-up file of "part.res" under the ukdirt banger folder..the new wheels,

wheel_basename mk2alloy

wheel_basename mk3alloy

wheel_basename carlton

wheel_basename rs2000

wheel_basename mk2reds

enjoy if anyones got any wheels they want making post up square on pictures i may get round to doing them :042:

part.zip

post-965-1174063502.jpg

post-965-1174063512.jpg

post-965-1174063522.jpg

post-965-1174063533.jpg

post-965-1174063571.jpg

i made an installer and tried it on my computer a couple of times and it worked ;) i still recomend making a back-up file of "part.res" under the ukdirt banger folder..the new wheels,

wheel_basename mk2alloy

wheel_basename mk3alloy

wheel_basename carlton

wheel_basename rs2000

wheel_basename mk2reds

enjoy if anyones got any wheels they want making post up square on pictures i may get round to doing them :042:

Nice one cal :thumbs_up:

Cheers

if anyones got any wheels they want making post up square on pictures i may get round to doing them :042:

cheers cal

have a look a the download for wheel tgas here (Wheel tgas for renders)

most of them are square-on

i've got loads of pics if you want them

just AAsk :rofl:

cheers

pazza

Edited by pazza

were do i extract it to :shrug:

you can either use it for rendering, in which case extract it to the folder where your other wheel skins are

or you can use it in the game, once Cal has packed it into the part.res file, in which case you don't need to extract it

:thumbs_up:

pazza

Sparky, heres the part.res to put the wheels in the game, as requested. You might wanna backup the existing part.res....blah blah blah

Heres a picture of them on my Granada....

[attachmentid=14508]

The wheel_basename is PRO5 :thumbup:

[attachmentid=14509]

post-718-1174601941.jpg

part.zip

Edited by erik

lol i agree boss, but it not bin giving cheat messages when i race against someone with my part.res maybe people shoul upload all wheels they want maybe till theres 10-15 wheels then make them plus ones i've already done and realease them on update on tnb or something just an idea... ;)

Omg this is getting out of control so many part.res files are going to be made and people are going to start having problems with there game. :banghead2:

Hmm, thats what I said Adam :banghead2:

Yh I reckon once a month or summit a new part.res file shud be released with new wheels, just releasing a wheel here or there is gonna cause so many problems. Not everybody races ukdirt, or even uses the forum for the matter, and the noobs especially wont know what they are doing with a part.res file.

I think the wheels are mainly intended for offline use. If someone wants to use them, they should simply backup the standard part.res that came with the game, and then use the one with their wheels in it for racing offline. When it comes time to race online again, simply swap the files round...hardly rocket science.

And, if people have problems with their game because they have installed custom wheels...its their own fault IMO.

If your going to make a new wheel atleast make more than one. What's the point in making one new wheel them release a Part file, then another person wants a wheel done, so someone makes him one then that Part file is released. Like Boss said make a new part file once a month or something and yes Erik it isnt rocket science swapping part files around before the meeting but IMO some people wouldnt have a clue how to swap them around. :shrug:

Copy and paste, even a monkey knows how to do that. I am constantly finding wheels that are used in prostocks and bangers and making the template but can't put them in game. I am even trying to make sure they are lifelike in that they have alpha levels and transparency etc.

cheers

sparky

wheel_basename mk2alloy

wheel_basename mk3alloy

wheel_basename carlton

wheel_basename rs2000

wheel_basename mk2reds

that font is the stress in and the gold writing on the boot will u put the fonts up 4 download? :thumbup:

lol i agree boss, but it not bin giving cheat messages when i race against someone with my part.res maybe people shoul upload all wheels they want maybe till theres 10-15 wheels then make them plus ones i've already done and realease them on update on tnb or something just an idea... ;)

here's a few of my best wheels for the game (or rendering) :coffee:

[attachmentid=14615]

[attachmentid=14614]

[attachmentid=14612]

[attachmentid=14611]

[attachmentid=14610]

[attachmentid=14609]

[attachmentid=14616]

[attachmentid=14617]

cheers cal :thumbs_up:

pazza

post-1155-1174912983.jpg

post-1155-1174913002.jpg

post-1155-1174913016.jpg

post-1155-1174913053.jpg

post-1155-1174913089.jpg

post-1155-1174913108.jpg

post-1155-1174913149.jpg

post-1155-1174913287.jpg

Edited by pazza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..