mk3 cavalier

swindy

quality m8

very realistic template and wheels

you're making cars so quickly its brilliant

like mass production :rofl:

ps i wouldn't call a chav cav tin ;):rofl: but they are getting more common so it is reailstic

Edited by pazza

And i'm working on something British and bigger than that.......

mondeo?

omega?

carlton? (are any of these british?)

:shrug:

Nah, smaller than that mate :042:

datsun 120y :scared15: wd be epic if u r :thumbup: ,looking gd swindy.Did'nt parry make a mk3 cav seem to rember having a template ages ago for it,till my hardrive went cluck :banghead2:

Datsun 180b now thats nice ,dont no if parry made one think he's got a nissan primera to :shrug: ive got my eyes on making a Mk2 Jaguar (cough) NickM ;)

And i'm working on something British and bigger than that.......

mondeo?

omega?

carlton? (are any of these british?)

:shrug:

all german/american i'm afraid. Omega's were the continental carlton, made by Germany's Opel who are owned by American General Motors. Mondeo also made on the continent (germany/spain/belgium?) by American car dinosaur Ford.

Datsun 180b now thats nice ,dont no if parry made one think he's got a nissan primera to :shrug: ive got my eyes on making a Mk2 Jaguar (cough) NickM ;)

:rofl: Ok I take the hint, It's basically done, I just need to do a couple of lod's, I really should get my finger out and finish it, I got so many things on the go lol

:rofl: Ok I take the hint, It's basically done, I just need to do a couple of lod's, I really should get my finger out and finish it, I got so many things on the go lol

Go on, finish the Jag, you know you want to...

Edited by erik

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..