Ministox

erik

I've been asked to post the following. A league for the Ministox mod will be starting soon, ran by Murphy111 and myself. We hope to start mid-April, and the racing day and fixtures are to be decided in the next week. A site for this league will also be up soon.

Email murphy_laad@hotmail.co.uk for more information (but please state your nickname on this forum, so he will know who you are).

I've been asked to post the following. A league for the Ministox mod will be starting soon, ran by Murphy111 and myself. We hope to start mid-April, and the racing day and fixtures are to be decided in the next week. A site for this league will also be up soon.

Email murphy_laad@hotmail.co.uk for more information (but please state your nickname on this forum, so he will know who you are).

why cant him/her post that themself? instead of u doing the dirty work? lol:shrug:

Edited: For spellling, Dont know whats up with my keyboard but i am typin the letters the right way around but they seem to be jumbling them about so have to fix it by copyin and pasting.

Edited by martwisely

whykant he post himself? :shrug:

He's banned.

Edited by erik

whykant he post himself? :shrug:

He's banned.

O i see. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..