not sure but to let u know

Radz335

sorry for whoever got this but my computer has had a few of them sent to me and the first time it was sendin it out i turned off the computer but when ever i click on msn now it goes to ever computer on my contact list and i don't know if its a virus or anything but i'm tryin hard to get rid of it if i crack it i'll tell ya

sorry again

Edited by kane

If MSN does this automatically when you sign in then don't sign in!!! Simple as. Although I find this hard to believe as when you sent me the link you had a wee message above it saying something like " look, someone has put a pic of you on this website.." and then you sent me it again! Stop being so annoying, and leave me alone!!!

I have deltled msn off my computer and i am running NORTON anyone give me any other ideas to do ? and how to get rid of it hopefully norton will get rid of it if it don't anyone?

thanks kane

sorry about that marty

In kanes defence, msn can auto send messages, especially if a virus has been built especially to be distributed via msn.

There was one going about a week or so ago, that actually had your msn id in a link.

Simple solution, dont click on links u dont know!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..