Error message on start-up

Dazza290

Hi all,

Anyone know why I get this error message on start-up? It will flash up 3 or 4 times straight after each other and im not sure what to do about it (If anything?).

Also, Im getting some really annoying Explorer pop-ups, I havent had chance to search back through the pages here for some suggestions but does anyone have an easy fix?

Many thanks,

Dazza

post-178-1175200189_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dazza684

IE spam pop-ups :thumbs_up:

And that doesnt sounds good courty :banghead2:

Ive got AVG running flat out and although it picks some things up it wont seem to cure the problem :shrug:

What Virus protection do you use?

Cause Norton has a very good pop up blocker if you set it up right and keep it updated, works well for me and im on 2005.

You could also give Fire Fox a go, that has pop up blockers as well. :thumbs_up:

Edited by Rikard

• 2 weeks later...

The start-up problem happens evrytime for me, i managed to get the folders back, no they werent 'those type' of folders rikard ;) lol i tried searching for SMS.exe but cant find it.....Maybe could it be that if you sign up on a mobile phone website so you can send texts from the internet it could be something to do with that? i dont have a clue, SMS means texting on phones to me lol :shrug:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..