crashing on multiplayer!!!!!

Lee

i have been trying to get online but dont know how to (do i get 2 weeks online free?????) and i think i read somewhere that u go onto multiplayer... so i tried and and got onto the next page but then after clicking next on that page the game froze/locked so i had to re-boot... does anyone know how to fix it ??????? or infact how to get online???? if you do send me a pm or reply here please.(also if possible can someone talk me through the stages of what i have to do once online like downloading chat windows if thats possible to communicate and skins and stuffas i dont know what to do......)

cheers for reading

lee a.k.a Magic-man

i have been trying to get online but dont know how to (do i get 2 weeks online free?????) and i think i read somewhere that u go onto multiplayer... so i tried and and got onto the next page but then after clicking next on that page the game froze/locked so i had to re-boot... does anyone know how to fix it ??????? or infact how to get online???? if you do send me a pm or reply here please.(also if possible can someone talk me through the stages of what i have to do once online like downloading chat windows if thats possible to communicate and skins and stuffas i dont know what to do......)

cheers for reading

lee a.k.a Magic-man

hi,

if you have a firewall installed on your pc, you may need to allow a file called heat.bin to access the internet. Do a search on your pc for heat.bin, then (if you're firewall does this) allow access to and from the internet for it. The server sends a 'ping' to your pc, the firewall may be blocking it, hence the game freezes

good luck :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..