A35

hotrod331

cheers rodder :thumbup:

A35's are so cute :rolleyes:

I cant use the A35. :shrug: If someone else races one its OK, and I can see it and not a NASCAR but as soon as I try to use one it crashes my game. :blink:

Ive overwritten the original .car file with the one in rodders zipped file... anyone got any ideas? :shrug:

Mcrew, make sure the A35.car file has gone into the Ukdirtbangers folder, and not a folder called "A35" within it. I had a similar problem when I first extracted it from the zip file, but after moving it from the A35 folder to just the ukdirtbangers folder, it was fine.

Edited by erik

I dont think the A35.car file likes running alongside either the lincoln limo/tc, mercedes ambulance or the volvo hearse, as once I removed these cars from the skin pack that I had installed the A35 in, it works ok. :shrug:

mcrew... reduce the number of cars that apear in your race to under 20.. will work then

Less than 20? What the hell is left to hit then? :shrug::rofl:

crewie it dont matter if you have 1 car to hit or 500 cars to hit ... , U always end up missing and putting urself into the wall :rolleyes::scared15:

Edited by martwisely

mcrew... reduce the number of cars that apear in your race to under 20.. will work then

Less than 20? What the hell is left to hit then? :shrug::rofl:

Erik? :scared15::rofl:

:rofl::appl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..