Pc keeps restarting

martwisely

Hi wondeiring if anyone could help me out here.

I was going to be racing the BWS league tonight.. fair enuff. i switched on my computer at 7 as i had a few things to do.

Then when the league started i opened up the game and did everything i am supposed to do. but when i start the game it restarts my whole pc.

It has done this for a while now. Has any1 got any ideas or how to fix this problem?

So recently ive been only puttin pc on like 10 - 15 mins before racing time, andthen its fine and doesnt restart the whole night. but cant do it week in week out as its gettin annoyin, specially when someone needs on pc before hand.

Have tried scanning for viruses and spyware but found nothing.

Any help appreciated

:2::thumbup: Martin.

Edited by martwisely

I had this problem on my pc like last year and had to get it looked at in my local pc shop and he said it was a virous (dunno if it was but) but get it checked to be on safe side .

Sorry I aint good with pc's but get someone to look at it and see what they say

cheers walker :042:

[attachmentid=15083]Try scanning with two differnt virus scanners. I reccomend trying AVAST or AVG. They are both free. Try running AD-aware and spy bot search and destroy. See if that comes up with anything if it dosnt. Try HijackThis to see if there is anything suspicious i can have look at log for you if you want. I uploaded it here [attachmentid=15083]

hijackthis.zip

Does it do it when playing other games?

No it doesnt. Thanks for the suggestions so far.

will try them out later. :unsure:

Edited by martwisely

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..