New Nascar Heat Race Finder

cartleague

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/nhirf

Since IRF is dead, I am proud to announce it's replacement-Nascar Heat Race Finder , a yahoogroup devoted to posting of IP's/league race ip's for all Nascar Heat fun and league races. It is free and open to anyone to subscribe and post.

I do invite our British/West European Nascar Heat brothers to join in this group and post your races on the group. When you click on the link above, make sure you carefully read and follow the rules for the group.

Also personally speaking, I would love to see as many UK Heat mod races posted as it might get our US brothers and Aussie Brothers interested in your form of racing (both contact and non-contact). So, besides posting on the UK Dirt forum, please make a posting on the nhirf yahoogroup :)

Sincerely,

Cartleague (Keith)

USA

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..