Pictures for all you keen moddellers

FbF 656

Erik would you please stop spamming the forum with your fbf hatemail and jus keep it to pm's.

Fbf that reminds me, i best get cracking with my project so its at least done by 2010 :blink:

Yes so shutup, theres nothing wrong with those pictures...

Shame about the hanging mk3, would love that for a road car

Its not the pictures, its the car. It might be for the Bangers, but its still a Skoda.

reason i posted it eric is that they are cracking bangers, quick and hard... theres not one in the game.. and im trying to encourage people to model, so whats the problem?

Not trying to join a debate or even start another one, but what are these like as bangers? I can never remember seeing one on the track? Also, any pics of any that have raced? :thumbs_up:

Cheers,

CC

reason i posted it eric is that they are cracking bangers, quick and hard... theres not one in the game.. and im trying to encourage people to model, so whats the problem?

Not trying to join a debate or even start another one, but what are these like as bangers? I can never remember seeing one on the track? Also, any pics of any that have raced? :thumbs_up:

Cheers,

CC

ive seen 229 kenny welsby race an estate one at northampton in 2litre bangers and it was fast and rock hard. put a bluey on the cage and still went on for more.

type 'skoda' into the search function of timandalex.com

there's a few on there :thumbs_up:

type 'skoda' into the search function of timandalex.com

there's a few on there :thumbs_up:

They do look quite strong and you dont see much skodas around :shrug: Erik dont try to start arguements mate :coffee: Because someone will find it useful just because you dont like skoda's dos'nt(sp?) mean that everyone dosnt like them!

We might not like saab's :scared15::rofl:

I'm not the biggest fan of Saabs myself to be honest. Their okay in the Bangers it seems, but as road cars, their only a little bit more interesting than Volvos.

I'm not the biggest fan of Saabs myself to be honest. Their okay in the Bangers it seems, but as road cars, their only a little bit more interesting than Volvos.

Do you have an awnser for everything :rofl::scared15: You firslty start your nonsence with FBF then you start slagging FBF for his choice of car to take pictures about!

Can you please just be happy for once christ your worse than kane ! :blink:

:scared15::rofl:

Can you please just be happy for once christ your worse than kane ! :blink:

Yay. It looks like I've got my "most irritating poster" title back :thumbup:

[attachmentid=15171]

Could'nt resist :king:

:scared15::rofl:

Lol cheers :thumbup:

this dizzi is on the side, like a bluey but drivers side... i had a lada samara and dizzi was on front of that.... i think skoda did a car that was basicly a samara re panneled? i aint racing it anyway me m8 is, but ill take me number fin incase e gets bored

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..