Sovereign

erik

I don't know if this will be of use to anyone, but I thought I'd post it up anyway. I've added a different grille and some chrome to the XJ6 template to make a Daimler Sovereign one, I'm not sure if its entirely accurate (I didn't have many pictures to go by), but it should be usable. It will still be the XJ6 chassis, obviously. Hope the orignal maker doesn't mind :scared15:

[attachmentid=15188]

damilerxj6.zip

Hope the orignal maker doesn't mind :scared15:

You could have just asked before u did this.

Not trying to start an argument or anything, but surely 'all' Erik has done is to add some chrome and a different grille to an existing model ( and Im not slating Eriks work as I like it).

Its no different to any of us adding our own colours to the existing jag template and using it, or painting one up in a real life colour scheme and posting it up for everyone to use in the real life skins posts? :shrug:

I could understand there being an issue if Erik had chopped the existing jag and extended it into a stretched limo and then passed it off as all his own work. Then the original modeler would have a genuine complaint.

Hope the orignal maker doesn't mind :scared15:

You could have just asked before u did this.

Not trying to start an argument or anything, but surely 'all' Erik has done is to add some chrome and a different grille to an existing model ( and Im not slating Eriks work as I like it).

Its no different to any of us adding our own colours to the existing jag template and using it, or painting one up in a real life colour scheme and posting it up for everyone to use in the real life skins posts? :shrug:

I could understand there being an issue if Erik had chopped the existing jag and extended it into a stretched limo and then passed it off as all his own work. Then the original modeler would have a genuine complaint.

Wasnt ment as a dig, but with Erik adding the comment "Hope the original maker doesnt mind" he left the door wide open for any comments.

Like I said..........asking will prevent that.

Thats all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..