Pictures for modellers!

MURPHY-111

Hi all :042: Seen a old bmw in someones garden so i pestered them for pics :scared15::rofl:

Its a bmw 825i as far as i can remember so hopefully someone will see this into the game :king:

[attachmentid=15211]

[attachmentid=15212]

[attachmentid=15213]

And t he bmw wheel as well :king:

[attachmentid=15214]

Cheers

Murphy

post-1329-1177264455.jpg

post-1329-1177264475.jpg

post-1329-1177264507.jpg

post-1329-1177264538.jpg

good pics, but its a 5 series - a 525 :thumbs_up:

8 series is the supercar 150mph+ one :rofl:;)

so i pestered them for pics :scared15::rofl:

So what ur really saying is that you said to them that your going to brick there windows and make there life a misery,

if they dont let u take the photos :rofl::scared15:

...jk btw

Edited by martwisely

so i pestered them for pics :scared15::rofl:

So what ur really saying is that you said to them that your going to brick there windows and make there life a misery,

if they dont let u take the photos :rofl::scared15:

...jk btw

Who me :blink: Never :rolleyes::5::rofl:

Yours are next :scared15: jks :rofl:

these two are probably the closest :thumbs_up:

post-1155-1177436469.jpg

post-1155-1177436521.jpg

Edited by pazza

but probably still a bit pricey for bangers yet.

I agree with you mate but if you look around you would get a great deal :thumbup: the owner wanted £200 surely that wouldnt break the bank for a world final of some sort.... even a banger world cup.... and hey if its brick dont you think it would last a while?

imo bmw's may be getting more common.... its just like the mondeos and astras :rolleyes:

If you gave me time i could get 2 pictures of vans ..... one of them are in the picture and one is a smaller version of the transit ..... cant remember what type it may be though

Edited by MURPHY-111

imo bmw's may be getting more common

Let's hope so, coz they're RWD...oversteer lives on :thumbup:

Im sure if a local had knew about the bmw they would have taken it out in the banger world cup :thumbup:

Going off topic at little but does anyone know what shane davies is taken up with him? ive asked around a bit but with no response :unsure:

Going off topic at little but does anyone know what shane davies is taken up with him? ive asked around a bit but with no response :unsure:

Marina est, but don't say I told you :coffee:

7-Series BM's, similar age to the one pictured, are rock hard. Seen a few of them raced and they're definately up to the job, but probably still a bit pricey for bangers yet.

Dont most BM's have nasty, soft as poop, aluminium engine mounts and from what I remember, the mounting holes are pretty naff?

I looked at a few older ones, but always turned them down as alloy mounts tend to shear off real easy (well the alloy bits always broke on all my cars :rolleyes: .)

I know the 240 series Volvos had an alloy arrangement, but I made up a hefty great steel thing that I bolted on, and that worked a treat.

Talking of aluminium mounts n that....didn't the triumph 2000/2500 have rear alloy arms, mounts or brackets ? was told this used to be a problem on them, snapped very easy ?

Little before my time, brother raced a 2500 once thats about all I know...apart from that I can only remember the sound of it, remember driving it around the yard all day, just about seeing over the wheel lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..