TopStox Comming to Crail!!

Hi all just wanted to show you a wee hobbie i have just started and will be racing on the 6th of may at crail as my first meeting

[attachmentid=15227] [attachmentid=15228]

we need some spectaitors so if you have a free sunday on the 6th and have nothing better to do you should pop up and see see whats going on, you will be thinking ohh thats to far away but trust me its worth it hear is a site that will give you more information http://pic4.piczo.com/Eccossetopstox/?g=1

Thanks and hope to see you there. :thumbs_up:

post-470-1177275934.jpg

post-470-1177275963.jpg

aye no bad might come for a look, done a fair bit of rc racing myself, 2006 winter series hotrod champ ;)

tosh has done the touring cars for a few years aswell, lifting the indoor scottish 3 years in a row but now retired, i believe he had alan (korizan) in tears in one particular meeting pmsl :scared15:

what kind of cash are these things costing, whos making the chassis's what engine specs etc

might pop along but would rather watch real stock cars tbh :rolleyes:

aye no bad might come for a look, done a fair bit of rc racing myself, 2006 winter series hotrod champ ;)

tosh has done the touring cars for a few years aswell, lifting the indoor scottish 3 years in a row but now retired, i believe he had alan (korizan) in tears in one particular meeting pmsl :scared15:

what kind of cash are these things costing, whos making the chassis's what engine specs etc

yeah i have seen tosh race, i was racing the scottish a fue years back in the touring very good (Y) both great drivers but thesetopstox are somthing elce tbh.

well i got mine second hand from ebay for £101 it needed about 400 quid on it but mine was basicly a fg marder buggy if you buy a ready to race car it should be about £200 but mine goes and handles like a dream managed to keep up with a red roof and that was my fist time out .

as i saied we need as many people as possible dont mean you need car but just come have a look

cheers

KCooter

Haha up ye.

Haha up ye.

can i link this post to Wikipedia under the 'small world' definition? :rofl:

cars look excellent :appl: (except they're for 'rich kids'......'needed £400 quid on it' omg :S if i bought a real car that needed 400 sovs on it i'd be thinking twice :D. Lads, Allan must be loaded lol, i could always tell the clothes he wore to cowdie had never been thru a washer......mine's a double vodka chap :D)

Edited by wrighty496

I know someone who used to do these, got to red think he built them aswell but not sure, I have a 1 1/2th rc stockcar but no good lol

yeah raced them to do you race it jimmy and ifso where?

I don't race topstox no but i race me 1/12th at rugby when i can (Not very often - just turn up for the coventry championships lol)

Pic of mine attached i hope lol looks bit damaged atm tho lol And the bumpers got hardly any paint on it lol :5:

post-981-1177441555.jpg

Edited by Jimmy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..