Help me I'm new

headbanger193

Hi there I'v just joined and I hope that somebody can help :thumbup: .

I need somebody to paint me some skins for racing, I have 2 F1 skins and 14 Bangers skins, so if anybody can help me that would be great.

Thanks

Headbanger 193

:shrug:

I will have a go at your F1 skins mate, PM me with details

Hi there, thanks for the reply.

Right I would like a Andy Smith Car with Gold wheels, Blue Frame, Black body work, White wing with 193 on the sides, also 193 down the rear of the cab ( top to bottom ) also Gold flames on the bonnet just like the real Smith car. Also on the wing I would like SCRUFFS MODEL BANGERS sign written and TAYLORMADE RACE WINGS also, and you can put SKIN BY RADDUZ on aswell.

2ND F1 is a BRISCAN TAR CAR, Gold Wheels, Black Frame, Blue Body work and the rest the same as above but with Gold Chequering on the front of the bonnet.

Cheers

Paul Headbanger193

ill help m8! what cars and what colours?

Hi there, Thanks for the reply :thumbup: .

Right here we go, I would like a Mk1 Granada Saloon, MK1 Granada Coupe, MK2 Saloon, MK2 Estate, Jag XJ6, Metro, Toyota Custom, Rover P5, Cortina Estate, MK3 Cortina, Volvo 240, Bluebird Caprice Estate and if poss a Roller and MK2 Limo.

I will attatch a pic of one of my bangers for how I want my skins to look,also when you do the skins can you put SCRUFF MODEL BANGERS on the bonnets, as I do build model bangers in my spare time.

Cheers

Paul Headbanger 193

post-1871-1178230839.jpg

ill help m8! what cars and what colours?

Hi there, I forgot my number for the bangers is not the one on the photo. My number for UK dirt is 47

Cheers

Paul

[attachmentid=15446]

[attachmentid=15445]

lo pal if this is any good to you pm me and i will send the skin to you, let me know if ya want anymore doing if its any good to you.

post-1008-1178295886_thumb.jpg

post-1008-1178295926_thumb.jpg

Edited by freejohn

IS THIS ANY GOOD? for the mk1

Hi braderz516, sorry m8, somebody has done alot closer to what i wanted. But thanks for the help.

Are you at Warton on Sunday if you are I mite see you up there. look out for a Subaru Estate with 555 Rally graphics

Cheers

Scruff

[attachmentid=15446]

[attachmentid=15445]

lo pal if this is any good to you pm me and i will send the skin to you, let me know if ya want anymore doing if its any good to you.

Hi that is great and nearly like the real thing only missing gold wheels. Yeah it would be great if you could do some more heres the list

MK1 GRANADA COUPE AND SALOON

MK2 GRANADA SALOON AND ESTATE

METRO

TOYOTA CUSTOM

ROVER P5

VOLVO 240

BLUEBIRD

CAPRICE ESTATE

CORTINA ESTATE AND MK3 CORTINA

and if poss a ROLLER and MK2 GRANADA LIMO

Cheers

Scruff

yeah I agree with tombo . u cant make someone choose yours :coffee:

ok yes,i agrre i cant make someone choose mine but if i do the bonnet and the roof plus the boot purple.....you can use mine as your mk1 granada skin (only if you want to)

ok yes,i agrre i cant make someone choose mine but if i do the bonnet and the roof plus the boot purple.....you can use mine as your mk1 granada skin (only if you want to)

Thnks for the offer braderz, but I was looking for skins closer to what my banger looked like.

But thanks for taking the time to do a skin for me, but it was just not what I was looking for, sorry .

Cheers

Headbanger

[attachmentid=15446]

[attachmentid=15445]

Hi that is great and nearly like the real thing only missing gold wheels.

This is erik on Jenny's account. Headbanger, I could make gold wheels if you want, but you might not be able to use them in online races as they might cause 'cheat' messages. Is this ok?

[attachmentid=15446]

[attachmentid=15445]

Hi that is great and nearly like the real thing only missing gold wheels.

This is erik on Jenny's account. Headbanger, I could make gold wheels if you want, but you might not be able to use them in online races as they might cause 'cheat' messages. Is this ok?

Hi there erik, no it's ok. I can live with out gold wheels. Thanks for the offer

Cheers

Headbanger

One tarmac car

the backpanel looked bare, so put 'TTS Exports' on it

[attachmentid=15570]

[attachmentid=15571]

Thanks Radduz

PS shale car awaiting signwriting

post-147-1178745461.jpg

post-147-1178745483.jpg

One tarmac car

the backpanel looked bare, so put 'TTS Exports' on it

[attachmentid=15570]

[attachmentid=15571]

Thanks Radduz

PS shale car awaiting signwriting

Hi Radduz, tar car looks good, can't wait to see shale car. I have got my first race tommorrow at Belle Vue, wish I could have used my skin but not to worry, just use a novice car, hopefully have a good first meeting and get some points if lucky the UK Open Championship.

Cheers

Headbanger :thumbup::2:

Hi, one shale car out of paint shop

sorry for the small pics - look ok in game tho

[attachmentid=15783]

[attachmentid=15784]

[attachmentid=15785]

post-147-1179349390.jpg

post-147-1179349401.jpg

post-147-1179349414.jpg

Edited by radduz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..