How to host a game?(RCBANGERS where can i get)

im finking of how to host ive tried Just going to multiplayer but it doesnt work so can someone tell me a website for a hosting service so i could just sign up and host

ALso RCBangers any1 know where i get them adn i know that its just a shell so i need the engine part to buy ?

please add me calumcoley@hotmail.com

FOR YOUR RCBANGER QUESTION:

Search mardave v12 on ebay, im sure u'll find something :thumbup:

in future, post in correct thread/topic m8

it is in right topic/thread :blink::blink: Offtopic....

it is in right topic/thread :blink::blink: Offtopic....

im finking of how to host ive tried Just going to multiplayer but it doesnt work so can someone tell me a website for a hosting service so i could just sign up and host

(not starting an argument, just saying) This is to do with online bangers, which makes it not a non-topic question :scared15:

As its alredi been asked in here, i also am in need of help with hosting if any1 fancy's giving me a hand :thumbup:

:2: HITMAN#13

i also am in need of help with hosting if any1 fancy's giving me a hand :thumbup:

As far as i know to host you can only use a i.p that your computer uses.... correct me if wrong

And also i think you have problems if it is a wireless connection it does up here when you try to host :shrug:

Maybe you should ask the likes of erik or nickm48 or something (Only named them 2 of top of my head and yes i do understand i said erik :blink::rofl: )

cheers

murphy :king:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..