Drivers.txt file

bayne

Hi, were can find the drivers list for f2s so I can add my self to the list, I have looked in the uk dirt f2 folder but the only driver list is the novice skins.

Copy paste this, just add ur chassis name and numba and it will work fine.

example of mine.

table Driver

number 676

name Nath#676

chassis FTO

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

end

:thumbs_up:

Edited by nath676

table Driver

number 278

name Bayne

chassis rce

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

end

what notepad do I add this too ?

Copy and paste to what note pad ?

i dont race f1's, f2's etc...i only do bangers but im sure the 'drivers.txt' files are vary similar.

there should already be a 'note pad' document named drivers.txt, you need to copy what nath said into the existing drivers.txt. just make sure that at the end of the drivers.txt there is an additional 'end':

table Driver

number (ur numba)

name Bayne

chassis (urchassis)

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

end

end

hope this helps, and if i am wrong can someone correct me WITHOUT insulting me :rofl::scared15:

:2: HITMAN#13

Hi, were can find the drivers list for f2s so I can add my self to the list, I have looked in the uk dirt f2 folder but the only driver list is the novice skins.
table Driver

number (ur numba)

name Bayne

chassis (urchassis)

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

end

that^^^

but remeber to change the things in brackets :rofl:

Go to your UkdirtF2's folder and find the notepad file called 'Drivers' you will find the Novices cars drivers text, then add yours into that notepad and click save!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..