Help me I'm new

headbanger193

Hi there, I'm headbanger and I have just became a member and I am trying to download some banger skins but not being clued up on what to do I'v no idea what I am doing, plus I am due two f1 stock car skins aswell.

So if anybody can help that would be great.

Cheers

Headbanger

P.S. If anybody lives within a reasonable distance of Preston, and would not mind calling round to show me what to do that would be great. If you can call please ring 01772 492271 and ask for Paul

If you go to the UK Dirt web page

www.ukdirt.co.uk

It should explain most things on there. But assuming you have read it and still stuck then not to worry.

On the home page you use the blue "slidy" menu to navigate around. Hover your mouse over the blue menu, but don't click just yet. Hover your mouse over "Downloads" then "UK Dirt Mods and Skinpacks" Then move your mouse over the Banger Icon, then give it a click.

Then you will see a list of skin packs. A painted car is called a skin, and everyone sends in their skins, then they all get put into a "skin pack" then they get put up for download and everyone downloads and installs them onto their PC so they can see everyones car. You simply need to download and install the skin packs. Make sure you do them in order though, e.g Unlim part 1, then unlim part 2 etc.

When you have have downloaded to your pc, find where you have downloaded the skin pack to (usually your desktop) then double click it and follow the instructions. Quite simple. Then use the Banger Car manager to swap the selected skin packs over in your game.

Hope this helps :thumbs_up:

If your still stuck let us know. :042:

:2:

If you go to the UK Dirt web page

www.ukdirt.co.uk

It should explain most things on there. But assuming you have read it and still stuck then not to worry.

On the home page you use the blue "slidy" menu to navigate around. Hover your mouse over the blue menu, but don't click just yet. Hover your mouse over "Downloads" then "UK Dirt Mods and Skinpacks" Then move your mouse over the Banger Icon, then give it a click.

Then you will see a list of skin packs. A painted car is called a skin, and everyone sends in their skins, then they all get put into a "skin pack" then they get put up for download and everyone downloads and installs them onto their PC so they can see everyones car. You simply need to download and install the skin packs. Make sure you do them in order though, e.g Unlim part 1, then unlim part 2 etc.

When you have have downloaded to your pc, find where you have downloaded the skin pack to (usually your desktop) then double click it and follow the instructions. Quite simple. Then use the Banger Car manager to swap the selected skin packs over in your game.

Hope this helps :thumbs_up:

If your still stuck let us know. :042:

:2:

Hi Rickard, I'v checked all my downloads and the are fine, it seems only to let me race in classes which I have not tryed to download a skin to ( only want to try a practice to get a set up for the cars ready for proper racing ), but when I try to practice on a class that I have downloaded a skin to the screen goes black and nothing happens, I think the game mite have crashed :shrug: , but works fine with the classes with skin downloads.

Hope this helps you try to work out whats wrong.

Cheers

Headbanger :banghead2:

when I try to practice on a class that I have downloaded a skin to the screen goes black and nothing happens, I think the game mite have crashed :shrug: , but works fine with the classes with skin downloads.

Hope this helps you try to work out whats wrong.

Cheers

Headbanger :banghead2:

I had this when I downloded a skinpack with NO driver entries in the pack .

add your driver text , save it

click on class from BCM

then try restarting game .

hope this helps

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..