dutch rl skins,

stephensp

Hi guys,

I have downloaded some Dutch rl skins from the skin painting site into Brisca heat f1&f2s and

I want to load more Dutch real life skins into Brisca heat f1&f2s,Ive been looking on the

skin painting site and have found some cars which were up for down loading, The only

problem is it wont let me download them.I have been told that these cars are on the old file

manager,I cannot find the old file manager.Does anybody know how i might be able to find

them please. Thanks guys.

Hi guys,

I have downloaded some Dutch rl skins from the skin painting site into Brisca heat f1&f2s and

I want to load more Dutch real life skins into Brisca heat f1&f2s,Ive been looking on the

skin painting site and have found some cars which were up for down loading, The only

problem is it wont let me download them.I have been told that these cars are on the old file

manager,I cannot find the old file manager.Does anybody know how i might be able to find

Maybe ask kev or a dutch person from the forum :unsure:

Hi guys,

Give me a link to the post where you found them and I'll see what I can do.

Hi guys,

Give me a link to the post where you found them and I'll see what I can do.

Kev,most of the cars i was trying to download had Download Here Although car H44

Anne Hoekstra had http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?download=1062

and i was looking on pages 37-41 on the skin painting forum. These cars/drivers were

posted back in 2005 by H33 racing and by Mav-641 and they are all F1s.I am hoping to download Dutch F2s as well. I hope this is able to help you.

Thanks Paul Stephens.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..