Erik....

:rofl::scared15:

I'm surprised it didn't break the camera to be honest. But what's a 'peddle'?

That weird whistling noise is in the background btw, its not the car (I hope).

Edited by erik

When are you out young 'un? I might come up to watch and see how you get on. What is the rules on what cars you can use up there. Quite fancy a banger myself to be honest..

cheers

sparky

I'll be out in September as that's when the next Unlimited meeting is. You can use carb or injection cars if that's what you're refering to?

Was more wondering what the Engine size limit is...

cheers

sparky

Obviously at Unlimited meetings, you're allowed any size, but at 1400 meetings its up to 1399cc I think.

Edited by erik

cheers

sparky

Obviously at Unlimited meetings, you're allowed any size, but at 1400 meetings its up to 1399cc I think.

ok then...remmember 3liter's are crap,unlimited and they get f*cked up easily!

cheers

sparky

If your'e talking about the essex v6 3.0/2.5, they aren't crap at all they aren't as quick as a calone 2.8/2.3, but they have more tourque (can't spell it).. and are better to use in bigger cars for there pulling power... and the essex and calone v6 are nearly identical (although the dizzys at the front of a 3.0) so how you say they get wrecked easy compared to any v6... but then again at the age off 11 you aren't speaking from experience..... and neither so am i.

cheers

Edited by calum

is it really :blink:

I know I was stating the obvious....but I've heard some tracks would let you race a 1450cc at a 1400 meeting for example, whereas Crimond don't.

Edited by erik

Raced a few of em then have you?

I never rated 3ltrs myself, but thats because the only ones I ever got where shot to start with. AFYI, the only thing that gets '####ed up' as you put it, are the distributer caps, IF you manage to hit the front panel/bonnet down and back far enough.

Ruddy newb know f###alls.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..