Banger Number Fonts

Weasel Jnr

Hi,

Has anyone got the BOZZ NUMBER SET font. If so, could you try and convert it to the truetype font style so that i can use on my computer.

:2:

Hi mate....

Firstly here is the Bozz number set .... it can be found in the search button if you try that next time

[attachmentid=15869]

secondly to create it into a font you would require some ammount of time and software to create this..... if im not mistaking.... if you want number fonts why not try on google or something always find things around there mate

good luck

murphy

Bozz_Number_Set.zip

Cheers Murphy! bt i cnt open them as i havent gt photoshop or anything on my computer. Haha i just wanted it to use for sum of the numbers on SOD.

Could you try and do me 478 in the bozz set please m8 and save it as a jpeg. file. Or know anyone that will.

Cheers M8

Cheers Murphy! bt i cnt open them as i havent gt photoshop or anything on my computer. Haha i just wanted it to use for sum of the numbers on SOD.

Could you try and do me 478 in the bozz set please m8 and save it as a jpeg. file. Or know anyone that will.

Cheers M8

Here you go mate :thumbup:

If you ever get photoshop then ask me for the psd and ill be happy to post them up.

post-1329-1179569772.jpg

Oh I forgot to ask if anyone has the cool writing that most of the bangers have on them when they have been sign writen. Its the most common one used by sign writers. I think some of the people on here have the word NORTHERN in it.

If anyone has tym please could you make a decal saying WEASEL please but screen shot it on a white bkground n put it on here as i don't have photoshop.

Thanks again guys you have helped me so much.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..