any updated r/l skins ??

mo927

I know there not F2s, but what about these Rod legends. (Sorry the photos are so big)

[attachmentid=23072]

[attachmentid=23071]

[attachmentid=23070]

post-2713-1203711950.jpg

post-2713-1203712032.jpg

post-2713-1203712112.jpg

Edited by bigfatdad

I did say randall 06 but some folk must be blind :shrug:

Looks good but signs on the left side of the car could be positione better but apart from that its a nice car :thumbup:

Steve armstrongs r.l f2 if any1 whats the tex file just ask :king:

IPB Image

IPB Image

looks good :thumbup: apart from the sign saying argicultural instead of agricultural

Lol didn't notice that, thanks for spotting it, should have went to school instead of doing skins :rofl:

Steve armstrongs r.l f2 if any1 whats the tex file just ask :king:

IPB Image

IPB Image

looks good :thumbup: apart from the sign saying argicultural instead of agricultural

Lol didn't notice that, thanks for spotting it, should have went to school instead of doing skins :rofl:

lol not a problem mate skin looks nice also the sign on inside of wing needs moved up slightly :scared15:

• 3 months later...

has any 1 got any r/l higman cars ????? or just any atall ass im not luky enough to race onlie so offline is my only option so if any 1 has any atall i wud be realy greatfull if u wud upload them

thanks alot

..temp435..

hi,

i also made an real life skin of the higman of patrick tersteeg # 47 Stockcar f2

but the problem is that the car has lines and i cant do lines,

so if anybody would like to do the lines 4 me, i got pics enough so thats not the problem

interested? email/msn: michael_schutter_h29@hotmail.com

greetz rick29

post-2298-1211995331.jpg

post-2298-1211995348.jpg

post-2298-1211995357.jpg

post-2298-1211995416.jpg

post-2298-1211995429.jpg

post-2298-1211995459.jpg

has any 1 got any r/l higman cars ????? or just any atall ass im not luky enough to race onlie so offline is my only option so if any 1 has any atall i wud be realy greatfull if u wud upload them

thanks alot

..temp435..

hi,

i got that patrick tersteeg skin almost finished and i got the real life skin of Cor schutter # 29 higman (He's my dad)

if you want it add me on msn:

michael_schutter_h29@hotmail.com

greetz rick29

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..