Stocks, Bangers and Crash!

They have started to show this again on Granada Men and Motors

I THINK it is every monday at 7, but i usually check everyday just incase there is one on.

It covers most formula from different tracks, so far ive seen kings lynn, skegness, coventry and sheffield

Might be worth a watch :)

Guest Trash

You sure you saw Coventry?

It was a program produced, edited and financed by Trackstar (TSR) so only Trickstar tracks were used if my memory serves me right.

yeah ur dad won a race at kings lynn and at end he done a victory celebration cart wheel if memery serves me right :rofl:

yeah ur dad won a race at kings lynn and at end he done a victory celebration cart wheel if memery serves me right :rofl:

Yeah I saw that one, they say he always does his trademark cart wheel when he wins :rofl:

I SEEN THIS THE PAST FEW WEEKS AND IT WAS PANTS LOL WATCHING PETE WINTER RODDING 2 RACES NOT HITTING A THING WASNT THAT GREAT, ESPECIALLY WHEN IN THE VERY CORNER JUST OUT OF CAMERA VIEW THERE WAS A WRECKING TRAIN! I HOPE THE OTHER ONES ARE BETTER

The producers are clearly following the racing, not the wrecking. Another well researched programme!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..