NH MOD LAUNCHER

calum1991

Please Choose "Locate NHEAT ... from "file" menu and Browse to run/data File agian that is what comes up BUT IM DUMB so i need a bit of help

to locate heat using mod launcher goto C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat the run folder will now be listed clik on ok when u select the run folder then use mod launcher for any mods and tracks u want hope that helps

Please Choose "Locate NHEAT ... from "file" menu and Browse to run/data File agian that is what comes up BUT IM DUMB so i need a bit of help

to locate heat using mod launcher goto C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat the run folder will now be listed clik on ok when u select the run folder then use mod launcher for any mods and tracks u want hope that helps

ok ive done the first part but the seond part about modding the tracks i dont want to Mod i want to see the damage on vertex

ok ive done the first part but the seond part about modding the tracks i dont want to Mod i want to see the damage on vertex

you don't mod the tracks, u add the tracks u want to race on for any mod using the track manager,vertex damage i think does not work using the mod launcher option but can be changed for the mod u want going into the options. config file having vertex on slows loading times a lot and is not to be used online not worth changing tbh just to see better damage on cars

Edited by chris

Seems to be on about the Mod launcher 2...the swiss army knife one. It works really well once set up. There are help files that come with it...always worth a read. Setting up can be tricky the first time as clicking correctly to browse through to the run folder can be fiddly. Vertex is fine for OFFLINE USE ONLY .

Its use online, such as with private servers would always need to be arranged properly so all people are on the same settings. Generally in regards any online play...Dont race online until you are really confident you understand how the basics work.

Seems to be on about the Mod launcher 2...the swiss army knife one. It works really well once set up. There are help files that come with it...always worth a read. Setting up can be tricky the first time as clicking correctly to browse through to the run folder can be fiddly. Vertex is fine for OFFLINE USE ONLY .

Its use online, such as with private servers would always need to be arranged properly so all people are on the same settings. Generally in regards any online play...Dont race online until you are really confident you understand how the basics work.

thanks man but how do u turn it off when ur going online But i dnt mod i just use the vertex damage because it looks amazing and epic when u hit over cars so will that be alright if i only use Vortex Damage

on mod launcher 2 ..the vertex damage controls are on the right hand side.....highlight vertex on or off to change from one to the other before launching the game...for online use then always use off. The "as is" selection will mean vertex will be on what it was last set as.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..