Getting a legend in game

TheGreenGenie

Here Goes........

I have a legend chassis made in 3dsMax 9, it is one object with 2 textures (see pic below)

IPB Image

I export to 3ds format, then use 3ds2mod to convert to mod. next i build the car file with winres tools all this seems fine. Ive got the car listed in drivers.txt and it seems to load in the game ok with one slight problem as you can see below.

IPB Image

lol If ya look real close at the tip of the arrow you can see the model is there (just) but tiny and with the wrong orientation. The scale of the car is the same as the chisolm car because i imported it and built this around it....

Any remedies will be gratefully received...

I'm pretty sure that when you import a model into max, which has been taken from a current .car file that it imports it really really small, and possibly the wrong orientation also, so it looks like you have the rather tedious task for uniform scaling the model until it looks correct on the wheelbase, but the good news is, it's not a problem as such, just an inconvenience lol!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..