help with installin ukdirt to windows vista

Boogie

i,ve installed it all correctly but the prblem i am having s that my banger heat car manager will not work so i cannot change skinpaks, ive reinstalled it a few times and still the same. so... is there any other way of changin skinpacks without using that?? cheers boogie

i,ve installed it all correctly but the prblem i am having s that my banger heat car manager will not work so i cannot change skinpaks, ive reinstalled it a few times and still the same. so... is there any other way of changin skinpacks without using that?? cheers boogie

if you go into control pannel then click on programs, there is a option that says use an program with this version of windws. if you follow it through it makes it so car manager is compatible with vista i had the same problem earlier but i did this and its sorted now.

ian

Edited by ianbailey981

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..