A track making guide

zarky191

I thinking of making yarmouth stadium for banger heat but i dont know the first thing about making cars or tracks so can someone post a guide or a tips or steps to making a track

Thanks loads to people who post helpful things

Zarky191

Woooo there leslie!

There's a search device across the top of this forum so that you can peruse for things at your own leisure.

There has been many threads over the past couple of years about track and car building.

IMO it's one of the hardest things to do, hence why very, very few people actually do it, probably less than double figures whom have raced in ukdirt since it's conception have actually managed it.

Without sounding rude, unless your some serious computer programing genius or can spare hundreds of hours learning it from scratch, i probably wouldn't bother, but like i say try the search facility as there's many threads about this topic, with loads of little tips and links to other sites such as the mod squad.

:thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..