MK1 Granada estate template

mcrew

not being funny cal but wheres your attempt? do you know how much it takes to make a new car? mk1 estates arnt exactly the most common banger!so pics would be probably quite hard to get hold of! so when YOU post up mk1estate pics from every angle im sure parry will gladly update the mk1estate template to please you!

not trying to make an arguement but its like when people will say oh hes a rodder never crashes,why dont u do something about it!stop him rodding but in this case why dont you make a mk1estate?

rant over! :scared15: (awaits the slagging and moaning)

well said Rodder

still there is an option,u can brush a template but Parry makes to much models to brush all templates for them i think.I doing with my car but that takes hell of a lot time to make it look good

not being funny cal but wheres your attempt? do you know how much it takes to make a new car? mk1 estates arnt exactly the most common banger!so pics would be probably quite hard to get hold of! so when YOU post up mk1estate pics from every angle im sure parry will gladly update the mk1estate template to please you!

not trying to make an arguement but its like when people will say oh hes a rodder never crashes,why dont u do something about it!stop him rodding but in this case why dont you make a mk1estate?

rant over! :scared15: (awaits the slagging and moaning)

Perhaps you should take note that i told him before it was released all he has to do i cut mirror out of door and my attempts on my computer where it will stay until i race it on tnb so yes i no the work!!

Edited by calum

LMAO no cal you didnt talk to me before it and its not just cuttin the mirror bits out of the door because that would mean redoing the damage!

so bit of work just to cut them out and im sorry if you dont like it

if you dont like it

dont use it!

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?for...opicID=11767532

it was released before that!

LMAO no cal you didnt talk to me before it and its not just cuttin the mirror bits out of the door because that would mean redoing the damage!

so bit of work just to cut them out and im sorry if you dont like it

if you dont like it

dont use it!

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?for...opicID=11767532

it was released before that!

If you recall i told you in chat before you raced it! And i got blanked.... Good attitude as a modeler imo and i won't use it!

thank you and good night

cal#317

Edited by calum

My vx 490 is nearly finished...no doubt there will be complaints that it does not have a door plate (hmm neither has the A60...WELL GOOD.. It takes very little time to copy and paste a doorplate onto a skin...the alternative of painting in doorlines etc and shading and other details would be much harder and time consuming. Can we have more complaints please...like cars with two fuel flaps or some with none....all easy to remedy.....A template is just that...a guide...its what a "good" skinpainter does with it that counts. All models will have errors to some degree... poly limits mean corners have to be cut...game mechanics also mean some things cant be done.

Try appreciating all models that ppl have took the trouble to make...and only mouth off ..when you have actually produced one yourself and can show everybody the goods. Free choice..use what you want.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..